Troll Theme Troll Theme

I LOVE it!

Only one problem, it doesn't really sound like a troll theme song. I still love the song! Make more songs please, this is incredible :O

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

OMG I LOVE IT

Seriously, this HAS to be the most relaxing background music on Newgrounds. I'm listening to this while looking at a C# tutorial, it's brilliantly calming yet simultaneously unnoticeable in a good way. :)
5/5, 10/10, great job. :D

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Brilliant, brilliant

Calming, and very well blended. How is it rock, though?
Doesn't remind me of anything in particular.

Buoy responds:

Rock is a very wide set of genres.

Cembawalkie Cembawalkie

Fantastic. Simple, yet great.

I love the progression, the simplicity, the melody, and the disorienting, creepy, yet somehow relaxing feeling it brings on. Not to mention how well it loops. I've voted 5/5 for this song like 10 times, lol, it's just that good :D

JPRixdorfer responds:

Haha, thanks! One can never have enough fives.

A Troublesome Night (8-bit) A Troublesome Night (8-bit)

WOW.

I like this even better than the original. It would be great for a ghost house or something. :D

Hurtnerd Hurtnerd

I love your music!

Please make more video game style music, I'm totally going to use this and Cembawalkie in a game I'm making! (The game's not Flash so it won't be on newgrounds) But yeah, I love how the song is intense, yet subdued at the same time. It's very videogamey.

JPRixdorfer responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback! Don't forget to credit me and send me 90% of the income you make with your game ;)
Would be cool, if I could see the game, even if it's not no NG, so send PM if it is available for download somewhere!

Oldschool 8-bit Oldschool 8-bit

8-Bit? more like GREAT-BIT

OK, so that pun was bad. This song is amazing, though. I think I may use it in the credits for a game I'm making. Of course, since only my friend and I are working on it, it won't be a very long credit scene :)
of course I will credit you.

The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

Deserves nothing more than perfection.

Seriously. There is absolutely no word that can describe the intense, flowering beauty of this song, as well as the way it is played. It simultaneously keeps me engaged while sending waves of chills down my spine for the first half, then goes into a faster, climactic point, and devolves back into the first part. It sounds like it was made by a famous composer. Chilling, incredible, fantastic, perfect.

left hand left hand

ehhhh. :(

sounds horrible. offbeat and really weird. the beat is okay i guess but the vocals are awful.

kingtaco16 responds:

yer mom's a roo roo skip to my roo

Pass the Funk on Pass the Funk on

I like it a lot!

It's pretty funky. Although, it's really repetitive is my main problem. I do like it though.

DjWalom responds:

Yeh, ill try to mix it up a bit when i add some lyrics!